I have tested all of these products and will explain which ones actually work, and which ones only make people sick. This page is a place to search for products against parasites, in case that you need a different method.
1. Antibiotic products are highly toxic to the parasites. The chemicals used to treat people with parasites are toxic. These chemicals are used on the parasites to kill them. Some of the chemicals are in the food they are being fed, or ingested. These are called "anti-microbials". These are very toxic to the parasites. This is why they are not used as much in medicine. This is also why many patients have trouble getting rid of the parasites, because the parasites have been killed by the anti-microbials.
Anti-microbials are dangerous for many reasons. They are toxic, not to humans or to other animals, but to the microbe itself. Antiparasitic products should not be mixed with animal products. A common mistake is to use antibiotics when one is already under a severe infection. You are going to get worse before you get better. When you are under a serious infection, or when you are a doctor, it is better to have your doctor prescribe antibiotics to you, than to take them from the shelves at the pharmacy, because there is no safety record. Antiparasitic products that kill microbacteria are not very effective in fighting the microbe.